Social Media Executive
(Salary Range Rs. 45K – 70K fulltime)
The Social Media Representative will be response for strengthening the online presence of in-house websites. This will have to be done through different mediums outlined below:
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Understanding of all Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Increasing sales of the company by implementing effective Social Media Strategies and engaging with online customers.
- Increasing likes and followers through creating online visibility strategies.
- Creating and editing informative images for the Social Channels.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Assist in writing Blogs and Newsletters.
- Strong editing skills with the ability to modify language to drive results.
- Exceptional understanding and use of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, with an active presence on most of them
- Exceptional written English skills.
- Knowledge of: SEO, SMO, Link Building, SEO Strategies, Digital Media Marketing & PPC
SUITABLE FOR THIS POSITION
- A minimum 2 years of social media marketing experience with a proven track-record. You will have to demonstrate that through metrics.
- A deep passion and interest for Social Media and the hottest emerging trends
- Experience with social and web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Hootsuite.