As a PPC Executive, you’ll get to manage Pay-Per-Click campaigns and projects. You’ll create value for clients by improving ad quality, score and performance – and gain tons of skills & experience along the way!
Shift Timings: 1:30 pm – 10:00 pm
What we offer: a comprehensive set of benefits, community-centric policies, and on the job training.
- Analyze, configure and manage PPC Campaigns.
- Coordinate with clients regarding their PPC Projects.
- Be able to explain achieved results to clients, and answer queries.
- Improve ad quality, ad score and ad performance.
- Analyze Paid Search data to find new keywords, ad groups, conversions etc.
- Must have a 4 year degree from a reputable university. Candidates from all disciplines are welcomed.
- Prior experience with digital media & advertising platforms will be an added advantage.
- Google AdWords Certification would be a HUGE plus.
- Strong foundation of Paid Search Marketing.
- Prior experience in handling PPC campaigns.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think out-of-the-box; creative thinker.
- Hands-on experience in online advertising.
Send your CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position in the subject line. Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About The Company
Logicose is an innovative, IT-enabled services provider, which offers specialized IT & digital marketing solutions to large corporations, SMEs and individuals. Since 2009, Logicose has delivered custom IT solutions to 1000+ organizations in more than 100 countries around the world.